Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bangor Daily News - Maine Hunting and Sporting Dog Owners Blog

Today I am reactiving this blog due to the unexpected news that Bangor Daily News has archived and suspended publication of my Maine Hunting and Sporting Dog Owners blog on their online newspaper website. I do have a phone call and an email in to the Bangor Daily News in hopes of having the blog reactivated there. In October 2011 Bangor Daily News contacted us about importing this blog to their online website, something which we glady agreed to. I was very proud and pleased to be one of the first 10 blogs to go live with Bangor Daily News.  I sure hope that my blog will soon be back online there.  (Unfortunately at this point in time I do not have access to all the original content which I published there but I also remain hopeful to resolve that.) So, here we are - back again! ~ Ann